Late at night, the M101 group was starting to circle around Polaris to a decent altitude. The APT autofocus seemed to work better this time, with a FWHM of around 5 for the stars. I began taking three minute exposures, and only got 67 frames deep before the meridian flip failed. I’m not sure what happened with it. The scope was pointing at the pre-flip position when I woke up in the morning. It was extremely cold out, with a low in the single digits. I’m not sure if that caused the goto to fail somehow, or maybe I just didn’t sync the coordinates to the mount correctly. I also still had really bad concentric colored rings in my images that the flats didn’t completely correct. With all of these troubles, I’m surprised I got anything out of it.